Introducing Luke Bennett Photography: The New Website

Hello and welcome to the first post on the new blog for my new site, www.lukebennettphotos.com

I'm delighted to announce that my old website is gone and a new, sleek, clean and fresh looking website has taken its place, albeit with a new address. I'm really pleased with it and I hope everyone visiting will enjoy it too.

The new site showcases my wedding and events photography services where I provide beautiful, candid, colourful wedding photography in the photojournalist style.




As well as updating my new website with ongoing content, I plan on maintaining an active presence here in the blogging world too, with regular updates on what I'm doing, where I'm doing it and how I'm doing it, and of course lots of my photography - professional and personal. All the staples of any good photo blog!

So please, visit Luke Bennett Photography to see plenty of photographic content, including my wedding photography ventures as well as some of my own personal work.

If you're interested in booking me as your wedding or events photographer, I'm based in Solihull and cover all of the surrounding areas - Birmingham, Coventry, Warwickshire, the West Midlands and beyond. Please visit my site for more information and to make contact, I'll be very happy to hear from you and talk to you about your wedding!

Please don't forget to follow me on social media, too, at all the usual places!

Popular Posts